Xexec works with leading institutions to provide their employees with our industry-leading Employee Reward & Recognition Schemes and Employee Discount Portals.
As part of Xexec’s Employee Benefits Consultant Team, you will be responsible for driving Xexec's outbound generation of qualified meetings with prospective B2B lients.
You will be excited to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-growing digital environment where you will be expected to deliver top-notch meetings and results, with room to grow the role as you see fit.
What does it take to be a Sales Executive at Xexec?
- You have a minimum 1-year track record of building and developing client relations and sale lead generation
- You're comfortable maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers using CRM systems
- You are a native English speaker, strong in communications and people skills. You're friendly and confident, with a compelling and confident telephone manner
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit – you get stuff done and know that hard work pays off.
- You are digital – you're computer- and mobile device- literate and have a passion for mobile technology - but you also have some good old-school understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- You have the ability to multi-task and excel in a super-fast-paced environment
As an employee of Xexec, you’ll get:
- Competitive pay and serious potential for career growth and progression
- The very same benefits we sell to our clients, including access to our award-winning discount portal with over 3,000 offers
- Tickets to sold-out events and access to an in-house travel agent with exclusive travel discounts
- Free healthy snacks in the office (in addition to birthday cake on your birthday)
- Free drinks in the office every Thursday
- Pension scheme to help you plan for retirement
- Employee-of-the-month competition carrying a cash prize