On Tuesday 30 January 2018 Xexec organised an exclusive breakfast event at The Ivy for HR and Reward Professionals. During the event Jamie King, Head of Global Reward at Xexec, gave a talk on 'Employee Recognition - how to make the biggest impact with the smallest changes'.
In this presentation you will learn:
- A working definition of employee recognition
- 5 keys to making employee recognition initiatives effective
- Why the small things matter
- How can we start implementing small tokens of recognition?
- What should these small things be?
- What is HR's role in facilitating employee recognition?