This e-Book discusses the rise of millennials and the impact they are having in the workplace.
You will learn:
- Some surprising stats on Millennials
- Why approaches to employee recognition must keep up with changes in the workforce
- The challenges arising from a modern age-diverse workforce
- How employee recognition programmes (and technology) can address such challenges
- How much technology should be used in a recognition scheme?
- Why it is important for Human Resources to have a wider age strategy and what role employee recognition plays in this
- A case study from Grant Thornton outlining their ‘Three Cheers’ Recognition Programme – including guidance on how to set up a successful scheme