In this e-book, we provide guidance on planning and implementing a recognition strategy.
You will learn:
- What recognition is
- The link between recognition and motivation amongst staff
- The importance of a clear vision when developing a recognition programme
- How to obtain buy-in from leadership
- Questions to ask when formulating your recognition strategy
- Four practical lessons from implementing recognition programs
- A case study from Anglian Water including tips on critical success factors
- And much more!