On Thursday 28 November 2019 Xexec exhibited at REBA Innovation Day, an industry event in London for senior reward, benefits and HR practitioners.
The event was designed to help reward and benefits professionals discover not only the latest trends in the use of technology and management information but also what's on the horizon. It presented an opportunity for attendees to discover emerging trends and practices in the world of reward and benefits and address questions such as:
- How are forward-thinking employers developing their strategies?
- What are the latest innovative benefits offerings?
- How can technology help us humanise our organisation?
- How do we build engagement and evolve culture?
The day combined presentations from industry leaders, opportunities to share expertise with other reward professionals, and employer case studies all focused on future-proofing rewards and benefits packages.
Masha Boldyreva, VP - HR Global Reward at Colt Technology Services, and Jamie King, Director at Xexec, delivered a case study about the lessons learned when implementing a global recognition programme including:
- Setting objectives
- Challenges and learnings
- What you wish you knew then that you know now
- One year on – key achievements and successes
If you would like to watch the talk, simply view it here.