The golden HR question: why is employee recognition so important? Recognition is one of the fundamental human qualities which we all need to thrive, both personally and professionally. With this in mind, the value of investing time and resources into recognising and rewarding your employees, plus the allocation of a dedicated budget and leadership support need careful consideration.
In this e-Book, discover:
- Why is Employee Recognition so important?
- Top reasons why to implement recognition programmes.
- Key reasons for driving employee recognition.
- What is peer-to-peer recognition?
- Why social recognition is important?
- Examples from Colt, Highways England, Southern Water, Fujitsu, Anglian Water and Allianz