A sophisticated employee benefits scheme doesn’t need to cost the earth. But, if done well, it can pay dividends for years to come. In this e-book, you will learn:
- What are employee benefits?
- The value of employee benefits
- Creating the right employee benefits strategy for your business
- Finding the right partner Factors to consider when designing your scheme
- Case studies from Highways England and The University of Sussex
- How to encourage the best levels of engagement
- How to measure success